Fiverr Forum

I will make you a professional facebook fan page with 5 apps to rock it for $5

Hi !

if you people are seriously looking for some really nice graphics and rocking fan pages then look no further check out my gig . http://fiverr.com/dzeeshah/make-you-a-professional-facebook-fan-page-and-5-apps-to-rock-it

read comments and responses by my clients and you can also see some live in action pages i recently made.

Pages are made according to liking of the clients , tell me your sample and ill make something like it or better than it .

Regards

Dzeeshah only on fiverr.com

Welcome Dzeeshah to the forums, we are glad you are here and good luck with your gig

If I can rustle up some money on my paypal I will go to you ASAP! Trust me on that.

Reply to @dzeeshah: That’s some impressive work there!

:slight_smile: more work done today .

Reply to @dzeeshah: Nice job on those!

Looks like a great gig.

Reply to @madmoo: Yes i do inform people with the terms but they ignore and provide me what i need to put on covers. There are many people who provide their purchased stock photos so if you think i am not aware of things then worry not :slight_smile:

Looks like a great gig.

Reply to @madmoo: Yes i do inform people with the terms but they ignore and provide me what i need to put on covers. There are many people who provide their purchased stock photos so if you think i am not aware of things then worry not :slight_smile:

Looks like a great gig.