I will make your direct mail campaign Handwritten

https://www.fiverr.com/handwritten_sol/handwrite-500-letters

Thanks to my amazing system that I have developed, I will generate up to 500 Handwritten Letters, making your direct marketing campaign Handwritten.

The result I deliver is 500 High quality Handwritten version of the text you send to me, ready to be printed. For best quality, please use decent printer.

The system use latest development technologies with machine learning and artificial intelligence, giving it, self learning capabilities. Thanks to this characteristic, the text is unique and has original different look for every document.

No two letters, nor documents looks the same and no fonts are used.

These unique characteristics are why my service is unique on the market and best of its kind.

Small comparison between similar services that are using handwritten looking fonts and my service can be seen in the image attached.

Second example on the picture is sample of my service

Choose the best way to have original handwritten direct mail marketing campaign and maximize its potential. Thanks to my services, it is now possible and for very low price, here on fiverr.

Further more, if you mention that you have read about my service on this fiverr forum post, when you place your order and you will get up to 750 documents. So 250 for free as a small reward.

It is only valid for the next month. Starting now (24/June/2015) and ending on 24/July/2015.

Don’t miss this :slight_smile: