I Will Make Your Photo Into Cartoon 24 Hour

https://www.fiverr.com/blackacturus/make-your-photo-into-cartoon-24-hour?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

Hi! Thanks for Checking my Gig! :smiley:

the results of this illustration will be very interesting! I guarantee it! You can see the result above. Illustrations like these are best suited for your friends who will be birthday, graduation, or marriage. Will be very interesting isn’t it?

Note:
Please Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred) with your best moments (Headshot, Close-up or Half Body).
All Packages result in High Resolution, (A4 in 300dpi)
If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically, except, you order the extras gig ‘full body’
The Deadlines are ONLY for ONE HEAD! So, if you had a photo with some people in it, you should message me before placing an order.

For your Information:
I just draw people
I can draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc but you must inbox me first. the cost will be not same
I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing
This is Vexel not Vector. the result is Bitmap/Raster
PSD = Source File

Regards
BlackActurus

Wow! Your gig is perfect! Buyers really love watching videos rather only images, so adding a video will boost your profile more! Your description is really professional. My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! :slight_smile:

Also, don’t put it low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

Congrats and best wishes!

That’s great.:slightly_smiling_face:

thank you sir for your help and information about fiverr, i will be more active and spirit in doing it