Fiverr Forum

I will make your photograph into a oil painting gift

Hello my friend…
I’m a Graphic Designer, Artist & Freelancer. My goal is to help you make more memorable photos to look like paintings, to give as a birthday gift, awesome wedding moments, Sweet memories to your boss or parents, etc.

Feel free to contact me! :slight_smile:

thank you :slight_smile:

Nice (y)

:slight_smile:

i am new in here but profesional :slight_smile:

Test

Hallo

Hai

Hello my friend…
I’m a Graphic Designer, Artist & Freelancer. My goal is to help you make more memorable photos to look like paintings, to give as a birthday gift, awesome wedding moments, Sweet memories to your boss or parents, etc.

Feel free to contact me! :slight_smile:

Hello guys …

You need to stop bumping your post repeatedly. You are doing it past the point of spam. This forum category is for advertising your gig now and then, not for dominating the ad space. Thanks.

oohhh i am sorry master, i am new in here, so i still dont understand how promote my gigs …
i just see another people do this too …
So, what should I do ?
i am sorry thank you.

@mdso_design: There are plenty of posts in Tips about how to promote your gigs. If you continue to spam the forum, your forum privileges will be limited or stopped. If you continue to be rude on the forums, the same thing will happen.

In addition, spamming people via inbox as you did to me could result in you being unable to sell on Fiverr at all. I don’t advise that you continue to do that either and I am no longer interested in purchasing anything you have or offering you additional advice. Otherwise, good luck with your gigs.

@fonthaunt oke thanks for your information and about i sent you inbox, it was the first I do. I am so sorry if my inbox as spamming for you.

Yes, sending people messages asking them to buy your gigs when they haven’t asked you to is spam. If you do it repeatedly on Fiverr you will probably lose your account. It isn’t just spam to me, it’s spam to anyone. Good bye and good luck.

Good bye and good luck to.