Fiverr Forum

I will manually create a Penguin/Panda Safe seo LinkWheel with 6 High Pr6 Pr9 Blog + 1200 backlinks

http://cdn3.fiverrcdn.com/photos/1284003/medium/jolarin_6spoke_1200wikilinks.jpg

:heavy_check_mark:Linkwheel is a Search engine ranking optimization technique for positioning your websites much better within the SERP and also getting a number of traffic to your web-sites. With this gig, :heavy_check_mark:I will build 6 Spokes Open link_wheel from PR9-PR6 Web2.0 Authority sites. You can give me the articles if you like. If you don’t have the articles, :heavy_check_mark:I’m going to scrape 6 articles about your niche or related to your niche and spin it with the best spinner tool to make it unique and copyscape passed to use for linkwheels. After liink wheels created, :heavy_check_mark:1200 back_links = 600 wikis are created to 6 spokes to get fast indexed and more liinkjuice. :heavy_check_mark:This is actually the penguin and panda safe strategy. :heart:this strategy helped many of websites dominate search engine!:heart: :heavy_check_mark:Full report along with login details is sent to you after completion. :heart:Start order right now, The most affordable and greatest gig on fiverr!!!