Fiverr Forum

I will manually rewrite any article

Do you wish to make perfect rewrites for your web content, blog

e.t.c? or will you love to create unique content by improving existing content? Especially suited for long-form articles. you have come

to the right place, I am an editor with longstanding professional experience in writing. I correct sentence construction, grammar, punctuations, repetitions,spellings and also proofread.

I will rewrite your articles, blogs, e-books, Plr, study reports, project reports, research papers, academic contents, sales oriented texts, SEO friendly contents, landing pages, and website pages, including terms and conditions. You can order any content for rewriting!

You will get flawless job, free of any spelling and grammar mistakes. I provide hundred percent guarantee for your satisfaction, and I mean it.

why this gig?

I have over 5 years experience when it comes to articles

rewriting.

I DON’T USE ANY FORM OF ARTICLE SPINNER SOFTWARES when rewriting articles.

I promise you revisions if there is error on my part.

I guarantee that all my re-writes will pass copyscape, and there won’t be any duplicate content.

It will be 100% unique.

good! will love to do business with you.

No offense, anyone can make typos, but I have a suggestion since you seem to be attempting to write strong advertisements to do work as an American professional with a Master’s Degree in English.

It would be best to try to avoid using words like “grammer” and “copywritter.” There are other errors in your post and your gigs but those are 2 that just jumped out at me.

Reply to @fonthaunt: thanks so much for the correction.

No offense, but for $5 I will re-write the above ad and correct the sentence structure, grammar and spelling mistakes.

Reply to @john_baldric: wow! that’s great.