I will marry you for One Million Dollars..!

sajibjewel

Hello… 😃

As you can see my Topic Title…! Is it possible to create a Gig like this…? Will fiverr allow it…?

Publishing gig and deleting it, editing it again and again is so fun. Most of us not getting any job anyway… 😃 So why not create a gig like this…? I might get lucky… 😃

Lets discus about it… Roast me if you want… No Problemooo 😃

Regards
SajibJewel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • How will the marriage go without contact outside Fiverr?
  • Do you entertain all kinds of buyers (gender)?
  • Do you do samples? How about a quick, paid sample? :rofl:

lmao… 😃

• I will talk to Fiverr about it if i find my Soulmate here… 😃 :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Nope nope absolutely not… Only Real Female needed… 😃 :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Well this is my first time so no samples yet… 😛

I can honestly say that being just a buyer from 2017-2020, I thought Fiverr is just a scam all over; many “designers” steal money from unknowledged civilians paying for something they need but have no clue what it is.

I actually created a gig in the same spirit as you; it was “I will do nothing if you pay me” because my life was working every day for 12-16 hours a day, so I wanted to allow people to torture me by paying me to do nothing. (Seriously, I love to work, so the concept of not working for and the hour is pure torture)

Then I joined the forum and realized that people are just simple-minded and frauds, and that is industry standard, but you can get clients that get burned by those sellers and still want to continue to work on Fiverr, hoping to get good sellers.

Most of my first sales were clients from other sellers (scammers).

Now I make barely food money on Fiverr, 1$ per hour of work, but that is because I work in over-saturated categories.

If you start learning about how to make a dropshiping site and how to research the market and product that sells, you can make 100000 a year.

I can honestly say that being just a buyer from 2017-2020, I thought Fiverr is just a scam all over; many “designers” steal money from unknowledged civilians paying for something they need but have no clue what it is.

I actually created a gig in the same spirit as you; it was “I will do nothing if you pay me” because my life was working every day for 12-16 hours a day, so I wanted to allow people to torture me by paying me to do nothing. (Seriously, I love to work, so the concept of not working for and the hour is pure torture)

Then I joined the forum and realized that people are just simple-minded and frauds, and that is industry standard, but you can get clients that get burned by those sellers and still want to continue to work on Fiverr, hoping to get good sellers.

Most of my first sales were clients from other sellers (scammers).

Now I make barely food money on Fiverr, 1$ per hour of work, but that is because I work in over-saturated categories.

If you start learning about how to make a dropshiping site and how to research the market and product that sells, you can make 100000 a year.

• Well most of here thought I have created this post just for fun… But you are not… It feels good that someone understood my purpose for this post… 🙂

• Now about earning 100k per year as you mentioned… Mate right now I just want to earn as much as I can to live a hassle free life. I have knowledge about Graphics Design, Architectural Design, Web Design. But one person can’t do all at a same time… Also I am not creating any gig related to web design because of zero experience. So right now can’t invest money and time on Dropshiping site. Maybe someday… Not sure… Thank you for understanding… 🙂

• Well most of here thought I have created this post just for fun… But you are not… It feels good that someone understood my purpose for this post… 🙂

• Now about earning 100k per year as you mentioned… Mate right now I just want to earn as much as I can to live a hassle free life. I have knowledge about Graphics Design, Architectural Design, Web Design. But one person can’t do all at a same time… Also I am not creating any gig related to web design because of zero experience. So right now can’t invest money and time on Dropshiping site. Maybe someday… Not sure… Thank you for understanding… 🙂

So right now can’t invest money and time on Dropshiping site. Maybe someday

I understand. It is hard to switch professions, especially if it is something you are not interested in…

It is hard sometimes to see other sellers posting their success stories but they never mention

“I earned 20000$ last year” - and then add in the end “in voice over category”

“I earned 10000$ last year” in translation category

• in writing category

You do not see people in design category that started recently with those numbers.

I am almost at my one year on fiverr as designer and I am at 3784$. if you divide that with 365 days I worked all day for 10 dollars.

When I see that another Fiverr seller made 100000 in last year and that money could sustain me and my family for lifetime (30-60 years minimum) I can not write congratulations without feeling envy.

But that could also be said for surgeons. They make more money in 7 days then me in lifetime.

Why did not I become surgeon?

Why I can’t push a ball around the green field and get 10000$ per minute?

Why I can’t sell the water I bath in and become millionaire over night?

Why I can’t make videos of me eating and become millionaire in a year?

Bottom line, life sucks.

You are born, then it sucks, then you die.

I understand. It is hard to switch professions, especially if it is something you are not interested in…

It is hard sometimes to see other sellers posting their success stories but they never mention

“I earned 20000$ last year” - and then add in the end “in voice over category”

“I earned 10000$ last year” in translation category

• in writing category

You do not see people in design category that started recently with those numbers.

I am almost at my one year on fiverr as designer and I am at 3784$. if you divide that with 365 days I worked all day for 10 dollars.

When I see that another Fiverr seller made 100000 in last year and that money could sustain me and my family for lifetime (30-60 years minimum) I can not write congratulations without feeling envy.

But that could also be said for surgeons. They make more money in 7 days then me in lifetime.

Why did not I become surgeon?

Why I can’t push a ball around the green field and get 10000$ per minute?

Why I can’t sell the water I bath in and become millionaire over night?

Why I can’t make videos of me eating and become millionaire in a year?

Bottom line, life sucks.

You are born, then it sucks, then you die.

326330_2.png marinapomorac:

Well most people are lucky and much more better designer then me… Maybe that’s why they earned a lot here…

And about your earnings…! Don’t just depend on one source mate… there are far more better website available for freelancer. If you are not satisfied on your income here then you can always switch. My income is Total Zero… But i am still trying to get on my feet… 100k USD per year is a dream… and One Million for marriage is Luck😃 So Keep working and dreaming… 🙂

329698_2.png sajibjewel:

Well most people are lucky and much more better designer then me… Maybe that’s why they earned a lot here…

And about your earnings…! Don’t just depend on one source mate… there are far more better website available for freelancer. If you are not satisfied on your income here then you can always switch. My income is Total Zero… But i am still trying to get on my feet… 100k USD per year is a dream… and One Million for marriage is Luck😃 So Keep working and dreaming… 🙂

Don’t just depend on one source mate…

I am not. Designer is my secondary field of expertise. My main field is blocked due to lockdown. This was meant to be only temporary in April. But who knew we will be in full lockdown for a year…

Don’t just depend on one source mate…

I am not. Designer is my secondary field of expertise. My main field is blocked due to lockdown. This was meant to be only temporary in April. But who knew we will be in full lockdown for a year…

Hopefully it won’t be… Scientist said they have already made a vaccine for Covid-19… News said Over 24 million people have received the COVID-19 vaccine so far. So hopefully your main field of work station will be open soon…

Archived