Fiverr Forum

I will model your floorplan into 3D by SketchUp fastest for $5

:)>-

I will model your floorplan into 3D by SketchUp fastest for $5

I will model your planfloor by sketchup fastest for $5.00

@huynh123 and @thecreativeguys

This is a confusing thread. It’s also obviously in the wrong category (which a Level 2 seller who frequents the forums should know.)

@huynh123 - I don’t see any gigs listed on your profile at all. I don’t know if you made a mistake or it’s a bug or what, but nothing is there. For future reference, advertising can only be placed in My Fiverr Gigs on the forums.

@thecreativeguys - Why did you reply duplicated the exact words of the other seller and then reply to yourself offering freebies? I don’t see a gig listed for you that specifically advertises this service either, although it might fit under something you have up. It appears that you are just trying to take direct business away from the new seller, though, which comes off weird. Is that what you are doing or is this whole thread just messed up?

If anyone is going to speak up, do it soon or forever hold your peace since this post is not going to stay here as-is.

Reply to @thecreativeguys: contact me today I give 1 free gig for each gig you buy.