Fiverr Community Forum

I will not leave so easily

I’ve heard from everyone that it’s easy to get a job here, but I still can’t find a job.
I will not give up in the hope that one day I will get a job

18 Likes

Thank you so much :man_factory_worker:@nurhossainpro

you welcome bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

best of luck…i pray for you that you get order soon

2 Likes

thank you so much pray for me

1 Like

Finding job is not easy. There is too many competition here. So you have to find unique method and make yourself better. I’m also a new seller. In freelancing Patience is more important. One day you’ll success.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s why you will become a good seller oneday.:blush:

1 Like

Wish you all the best :+1:

1 Like

Best of luck. Hope you will get order soon :heart_eyes:

thank you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Your last delivery was 2 months ago.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to get more orders.

2 Likes

Best of luck. Try to send buyer requests hope that work!

1 Like

Try to always active on fiverr forum and don’t forget to marketing your gig in social sites.Best of luck.

To get a job you must have good skill in your working area. Fiverr is not a place where you can get a job without good skill, you must need proper skill. But, Yeah definitely Fiverr made it easy for us to get job, but to do the job you must have skill. Otherwise you can’t survive here. Getting job is easier in Fiverr than other marketplace but you have to work hard and be patient. You will definitely get a job I wish. Don’t give up. Thank you.

1 Like

No. That won’t help you get any orders at all.

No, that won’t help you get any orders at all (unless you really know how to market, and most people don’t).

2 Likes

@nurhossainpro
Hope you will get an order soon.Be patience & Wish you all the best. :heart:

thank you :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Im a new seller though, I suggest you to increase your gig. Try to be active in fiverr most of the time. put some best keywords in your title, tags and descriptions. Thank you brother

Be more patient.
Thank You.