Fiverr Forum

I will offer one of my gigs for free, once a week,if you will offer me your gig and bring me traffic

Its a win win idea.I am interested in sellers that offer real traffic here on fiver.<br /> <br /> I decided to offer one of my gigs for free once a week to ONE single fiverr user that will promote my fiverr link and bring me traffic.<br /> So I will offer you my basic 5$ gig, and you offer me your 5$ basic gig and advertise my gig.<br /> Please send me a private message, I am interested in sellers that are able to share my gig on social media and bring me traffic.<br /> <br /> Its an exchange, this will happen once a week if the things will go well.

All you have to do is send me your offer in a private message here on fiverr. I will chose the best offer.

This is the gig I want to offer in exchange https://www.fiverr.com/anacristina89/energetic-fancy-dance-for-your-logo-or-message?funnel=201502162149486377920020

Please keep in mind, i will deliver the video with a very small link as caption which will be visible at the end of the video, that will be my fiver link and it will be visible only for a few seconds.

I look forward to hearing from you! Inbox me!

*** Sheriff’s note: Post is miscategorized in Tips for Sellers. Moving to correct category – My Fiverr Gigs. Please read the forum Do’s and Don’ts before posting. ***