I will optimize, remove viruses, and speed up your PC remotely

This is the same service computer repair shops perform, however at a much lower price. I myself work in the business and do similar jobs dozens of times per day. You can be assured my service will be as streamlined as possible and without issues.

I will connect to your Windows PC using TeamViewer when you and I are available.

I will speed up your Windows PC to its optimal level of performance. Being slowed down due to software and installed programs will no longer be an issue, your computer will run as fast as it was when it was new.

I will clean your system and remove every bit of harmful and useless information. I will not touch your personal data and I will ask you before deleting certain programs that you may find useful.

I will perform a full defragmentation (if necessary) using software to reduce the amount of fragmentation on your hard drive, allowing for a more reliable computing experience.

I will fix all the issues and errors of your system to the best of my ability.

I will completely remove all the bad software installed on your system that is slowing down your computer. I will remove malware and viruses.

I will make your system run as fast as it can possibly be. I can also offer advice on purchasing a new system if yours still does not meet your expectations.

Please ask any questions you may have and I will answer. I aim to not only be a one time service, but to provide ongoing support.