I Will order you're Gig it worth ordering

Guest nshanmirabian

Guest nshanmirabian

Ok so the reason that I’m doing this that I know there is many many people that have awesome gigs but don’t have any reviews or sales so if you have a gig or an good service I’ll check it out, but please don’t link your gig in the comments because that’s against the rules of fiverr.

just explain what kind of gig do you have and I’ll take a look, and May order it and give you an good review so your gig will stand out more and maybe you will get more sales by that, thanks.

Guest mik2045

Hey,

I’m offering the maximum amount of gigs allowed as a New Seller. Check out what I’m offering and if you’re interested in any, get in touch.

Thanks.

Guest photoshopbeauty

I am skilled in Photoshop work…its been two months i am on fiverr but still not get any order…please check my gigs, i hope you like them…If you wanna give any suggestion please contact me…

@nshanmirabian I think this is a great thing to do. I have done it myself, offering to buy gigs from brand new sellers if they matched some criteria I needed. It was a great experience and I’m sure I will do it again. One thing, though, even though so far people have complied with the request not to include links, this type of offer does tend to draw out a lot of responses with people just asking for orders. I would suggest that this post would fit better in either Conversations or My Fiverr Gigs. Thanks again for offering this for sellers needing a leg up! 🙂

I’m offering a different type of service to my valuable prospect’s… in my most fav gig i’m offering Google adword’s and analytics professional level certification service. just have a quick look in my gig to get detailed info.

Get Your Adword and Google Adwords and Analytics Certification & Become a Certified Professional…

Archived