Fiverr Community Forum

I will perfectly manage your FB business page for one month

If you are a business owner, but you don’t have a enough time to spend your FB business page or fan page, don’t worry, i can handle perfectly your fan page in 24 hours.

My services.

Daily 3/4 post on your FB page about your business related (In your  recommended its can be changed).

Design post related image. 

Sent reply to comments/message instantly.

Design a matching profile picture.

I will create a profile picture, page(If you don't have a profile pic or FB page)

If you need anything tell me freely, I will do your work perfectly and happily

If you need to know anything contact me,
WWW.Fiverr.com/nayan0607

Thanks.
Platform Type

Facebook
1 Like

First I suggest you to use hyperlinks when you add one link on your post here.
And this “WWW.Fiverr.com/nayan0607” isn’t right you need to do it like that below
See my Gigs

And also I tried to visit your profile but link isn’t working so always be sure before you add it here because your link is https://www.fiverr.com/nayaan0607 and not WWW.Fiverr.com/nayan0607 so that’s important because many users can’t find your profile and if they can’t find you how they can order you ? :neutral_face:

So be careful when you promote your gigs or your profile.

And check your gigs titles because I saw you have few mistakes for ex. in your gig I see ‘creat’ and you need to replace it with ‘create’ because if you not be careful on your gigs how you can be careful with projects of your clients.

Also never write on gigs ‘for one month’ or something similar because what’s important is you will manager their FB business page and they can order you for 1,2 …12 months and that’s how they need. You can write in title ‘I will manage your FB business page’ and on description of your gigs you can specify details and also to use Gig packages is great way for that.

Another tip; Always use creative and clear gig images and use creative titles on this way you will get attention to buyers. I saw on this gig with FB your gig image doesn’t look very good and I suggest you to use something different.

All of these tips are to help you to get more sales, so that’s my goal why I’m posting that :slight_smile:

I hope that will help you!

Best wishes,
devcode

2 Likes

Thanks for your tip. i will follow your tip nextly

1 Like

Thank you so much for your tips. I wish i could give u more than 1 like. :dizzy:

1 Like