Fiverr Forum

I will produce a free piece of audio using your Fiverr description

They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch…and I’m not offering you lunch. Here’s what I will do though! :grinning:

Without cost or obligation, I will produce a piece of audio for you using your information in your Fiverr description. It will produced and mastered with music. It’s yours to do with as you wish and I hope it helps you find more business and success here on Fiverr.

Why would I? I’m so confident you will fall in love with my work that you will call on my services in the future Regardless, it will be my gift to you. Please be sure there is no expectation to purchase for receiving this gift.

I’ll do this for as long as I’m able to so please comment “Yes Please” or message me (that’s all you have to do to set the process in motion) and I’ll show you how fast I’m able to deliver excellent work.

I’m more of a doer than a waiter and I can’t wait to get doing for you.

PS. Experience Fiverrs, I am new here. Does this offer/post appear to be a violation in any way? Is there a way for me to display an example wav here? Thanks.
PSS. I am happy to message you an example of what I am referencing prepared for other Fiverrs.