Fiverr Forum

I will Professionally Build a Custom WordPress Genesis Theme

https://www.fiverr.com/ahaseebpk/build-custom-genesis-child-theme

Are you looking for a beautiful Genesis Child Theme which catch the eyes of your visitor?

Who the HELL Am I?

I’m Abdul Haseeb, hardcore WordPress & Genesis Developer having 4+ years of experience while working on StudioPress Genesis themes. The main objective of my services is client’s satisfaction. Besides my professional career: I’m determined, friendly and promise-keeping. :blush:
If you want to have a talk with me then just simply inbox me.

What Can I Do?

From Aha! to Oh shit!, I can help you with everything in Web Development, WordPress and Genesis.

Genesis Child Theme Development

Genesis themes are secure, reliable and SEO-Friendly. This is the perfect reason behind the promotion of Genesis Framework by StudioPress.

As a professional developer, I know the importance of this framework. Thus, I’m able to provide you an attractive looking custom Genesis Child Theme which will be built according to your needs.

Your custom WordPress theme shall be responsive (mobile-friendly), attractive looking, secure and reliable.

Other Services

• Front End Web Development
  • WordPress Theme Development
  • Any kind of Bug/Error Fix
  • Customization of Themes & Plugins
  • PSD to WordPress (provide me design and get it done on WordPress)
  • PSD to HTML/CSS (If you want a static site which don’t have any admin panel)
  • Website Migration
  • Full Website Setup
  • And much more!

If you’re having any kind of question or query then feel free to send me a message. :slight_smile:

I’m accepting custom orders, inbox me and I would get back to you.

Thanks,
Abdul