Fiverr Forum

I will professionally manage email marketing campaign for you

I will professionally manage email marketing campaign for you

Hello !
Welcome to my profile. I am QHJilani highly experienced in Email Marketing.
Success usually comes to those who are looking for it. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.
Get in touch with me today to give a new turn to your business.
Thanks
Compare Packages

Silver :	Effective Package for general email (up to 100).                       Price : $35,    3 days 
    Gold  :      Best Selling *Gold Package* for precious ( up to 250).               Price : $70    4 days
    Platinum:  Platinum Package for exclusive ( up to 500).                             Price :$100   5 days

I will generate active and potential email leads for you	I will do automation for your subscriber	I will schedule post and do returning click for your subscriber

About This Gig
Email marketing will skyrocket for your business.
increase the exposure of your business and explode your online traffic and sales by sending your email. My opt-in email advertising service is SPAM FREE as i am only using targeted opt-in email lists and mailing people that asked for your ads.
Otherwise knocking to thousands people is waste of time and money. Have to clock the right buyer who have the needs and capacity
Are you seeking for the best email marketing service? If yes then you are at the right place at the right time
Offer :

1. Make an email marketing for your business.
  2. Write an attractive content about your service.
  3. Set up a responsive campaign for your product.
  4. Generate leads from your targeted area.

You can place your order now!!