Fiverr Forum

I will professionally remove background from 30 photos for 5$ in just 2 days

Check this out! You can get professionally removed backgrounds from number of 30 photos for just 5$ in a just two days…

You have more than 30 photos and you want them delivered in different file formats?

There is no problem even for that because i have packgage you can check and give me notes of what exactly you want.

What you will get:

• A professionally removed backgrounds
  • Smooth edges
  • Unlimited revisions (but you don’t need them, because i promise you’ll be satisfied even with first deliver)
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee

I can provide you high quality work and give you only the best. Your satisfaction as a buyer is guaranteed.

I’m online 0-24 and will response in a few hours, so whenever you need some job to be done fast, you can contact me and it will be done professionally asap.

If you need it done fast in less than a day, there is no problem, just pay an extra 5$ and it will be done very fast!!

I can get more of your photos done in one day even a less with an extra gig what you need to pay JUST 5$ additionaly.
So, if you are looking for someone who would make you satisfied and your project done with a fast delivery, than you’re on right place. Feel free to contact me for more information.
Come on, ORDER IT NOW ! and let’s make your project completed with high quality for low price.!