Fiverr Community Forum

I will promote any URL Over Million Active Facebok Groups for $5

Exposure to advertising and marketing deal explosion in a stronger way

Encourage any URL of your more than five million active Facebook Members

If you want to make the popularity of your web site or if you want to represent your website to one million people within a short period of time is very quick way. Is the right way for you. I will help you. I will / promote your web site, or any link to my FB minimum 25-125 range, and over 50K + active Facebook groups.

Real interest through this service

60-70 PR-9 will be a strong automotive background create Facebook forever, and it will help you to get on public relations.

More than the minimum of five million people will see the product / service / web directly and immediately.

More than the minimum of five million people will get a notification about your product /

100% natural effect.

Cheap price but the real advertising.

All the members of the real and effective group.

100% effective action to your website or link.

Google this background that the new version Bird names Buzzer safe location.

Requirements:

You need to give me the URL of your website and sort description of your site.

https://www.fiverr.com/ilyassoait/promote-any-url-over-million-active-facebok-groups?funnel=2015030200282496411778440

Hello, I’m looking to expand the brand of this attached logo. It is self explanatory. We are a funding company seeking to fund new treatment clinics.

One of our client’s breakthrough Diabetes medical treatments reverses the disease. In USA and abroad.

I’ve begun the marketing for the client with a “questionnaire” from our intended publicity consultant, Brafton (ContentLead.com). Well, that has taken me by surprise because I am not a creative type, and I am looking to send in this questionnaire to an expert like you to review and get all the answers from me over the course of a 2-4 hours. I’m requesting this for a $40 gig?