Fiverr Forum

I will promote your business on my show on Natural News Radio Network for $5

Each week host Phil Pepin blends historic facts, current events and insightful interviews to help prepare liberty loving people to take back their freedoms. One of the most information packed hour long shows on radio. Boldly telling the truth in a time of universal deceit.

Pursuit of Freedom guests include many nationally known advocates for personal freedom like Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America. Gerald Celente publisher of the Trends Journal. G Edward Griffin author of The creature from Jekyll Island. Lew Rockwell, Ben Swann, Charles Goyette, Robert Scott Bell and more.

The show airs Wednesdays 12pm–1pm EST.

Natural News gets millions of visits a month where the Natural News Radio Network is featured.

All shows are available for download from the archive where the advertising remains in the archive version of the show .

Get a promo recorded with my voice for $5 per show. Options for 15 & 30 second ads avialable.

Promote your product or cause to my unique listeners. My audience is composed of proactive people who are interested in improving their lives.