Fiverr Forum

I Will Promote Your Fiverr Gigs On My Fiverr Twitter Page For Free!

That’s right. No strings attached. I have a five-year old Twitter page that I use exclusively to promote Fiverr gigs, mine as well as others, with over 6,300 followers. That Twitter account is: WillFollowBack

For a limited time, I will post your gigs absolutely free, because I believe that supporting other Fiverr members by promoting your gigs will help to make mine more popular, too. I’m also trying to bank a little extra good Karma! Since I’m doing you a favor, though, you must make it as simple as possible for me. Please read all instructions. Here’s what I want you to do:

1. Choose one (1) gig you’d like to promote. You can promote two per week, so come back often.
  2. Reply to this post letting me know that you’re accepting my offer. Again, it’s free, no risk to you.
  3. Send me the Twitter share text and link in a message and mention this thread. You can message me at: http://www.fiverr.com/diamondlark/ - Green “CONTACT” link just to the right of From: United States.

If you don’t know how to find the Twitter share text and link:

(a.) Go to your Fiverr home page and click on one of your gigs.

(b.) Below your gig’s headline and above your image, just to the right of the “Collect” button with the little heart, you’ll see a button with four icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn). Click on that.

(c.) In the box that opens, near the bottom, the second icon from the left (blue circle with white bird) is the Twitter icon. When you put your cursor over it the rollover text “Tweet” will appear. Click on that.

(d.) Whether you are signed into a Twitter account or not, a Twitter box will appear with the text and link promoting your gig. It will look something like this:

Check it out! diamondlark will post your message on my new york city twitter page for $5 on #Fiverr http://www.fiverr.com/s/4wwl8q

(e.) Completely copy this text and link and send it to me in a message as mentioned above. Be sure that you have completely copied your URL information (link) or it will not work and I won’t be able to post it.

IMPORTANT: Due to time constraints, since I do everything manually, I will only be able to post (tweet) the first twenty (20) gig promotions I receive each day. Thank you.

That’s it! If you are already familiar with these steps you know that this process takes just a few seconds. If you have followed my instructions I will post (tweet) your gig on my Fiverr Twitter page then send you the link to it as a response to your message. I will be doing this once a day or so, so please be patient.

If you do not follow my instructions and just send me the link to your Fiverr page or gig or something else, I will not post it. Just follow the above instructions and you should have no problems.

This is a great, free way to get your gig promoted, whether you’re a newbie or an old pro. I also recommend that you retweet your tweet from your Twitter page, if you have one, to help your gig gain exposure.

Again, send your messages to me at: http://www.fiverr.com/diamondlark/ - Green “CONTACT” link just to the right of From: United States.

It’s my pleasure to help support other Fiverr members. By working together we can build a stronger community and increase all of our orders.

Cheers,

Diamondlark aka Steve

I’d like to accept your offer, Steve :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m glad you took me up on my offer. You’re the first! I hope other Fiverr Sellers take advantage of this offer.

Cheers,

Steve

I’m kinda late to the party! Is this offer still on?

I’d like to accept your offer