Fiverr Forum

I Will Promote Your Gig On Social Media Within 2 Hours

Not Getting Your Gigs Seen By Buyers?
I can help. A key factor of getting your gigs seen by potential buyers is promotion and advertisement through platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. I see a lot of questions on the forum asking “How Do I get Orders?” As an experienced Fashion & Beauty Influencer, I have knowledge of what to post, when to post, and how to post. This includes, time of day to post, what hashtags to use, what the design/layout of posts should be, if there is a theme, catchy captions or descriptive captions depending on what platform and more.

How many people can I reach out to?
I’m in a variety of Facebook Groups that contain up to 200,000 people. Most groups contain 30,000 - 50,000 each. I can also join groups related to your gig (e.g. writing, photos, editing) and post on forums, websites, blogs and more.

These posts will be completed within 2 hours of purchase. They will be permanent and won’t be deleted. There will be an unlimited number of posts and will be descriptive and useful.

If interested please click here:
https://www.fiverr.com/caitxoxo/promote-your-gig-on-social-media?funnel=3840ebf6-d84b-4753-bf02-795b6af7e3fd