Fiverr Forum

I will promote your website to over4000000 4 million real active Facebook Members

I will promote your website to over 4000000 4 million real active Facebook Members,with high traffic Group . Just provide me with the message to post and make

it as appealing as possible. Promote your site, Affiliate links, Anything Else. I will send you the link for verification. The post will stay on the

group wall forever and will never be deleted. ORDER RIGHT NOW. I am expert in Facebook Group Post.

Please note that this Gig is not for traffic clicks, but for posting on Facebook only,with high traffic Group . Just provide me with the message to post and make

it as appealing as possible. Promote your site, Affiliate links, Anything Else. I will send you the link for verification. The post will stay on the

group wall forever and will never be deleted. ORDER RIGHT NOW. I am expert in Facebook Group Post.

Please note that this Gig is not for traffic clicks, but for posting on Facebook only

*** Sheriff’s note: Do not spam the forum with your Gig advertisements. Moved post to My Fiverr Gigs category. ***

Can you give us some idea of your statistics? What is your click rate on average posts? Facebook gives you all those kinds of insights so you should be able to share them. What kind of subject matters do you have groups on, who are your demographics?