Fiverr Forum

I will proof read your article and brainstorm ideas with you!

I am a VERY creative person who enjoys creative writing to no end so I have created two gigs that just might interest you. I have taken many AP or advanced English courses, speak English as a first language, and also am very confident in my grammar skills. This makes me the perfect person to edit your writing for you! I will edit academic, creative, informational, research, and any other type of writing you can think of!

I will also have a 30 minute brainstorming session with you for only $5! I am a musician, creative writer, and color guard member (color guard is sort of like dance, but with flags and rifles) who is very creative. I will help you problem solve through anything! Describe your project, problem, or model to me and I will help you think of how to complete it for you. Two brains are better than one!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I am trying to earn extra money for college as I will be a first generation college student starting in the fall of 2015. Every gig counts so please check out my other gigs as well! Thank you again!