I will proofread and edit 3,000 words FAST

So with a lot of editors out there on Fiverr claiming to have x plus years of experience, the ability to edit in less than a day (sometimes even in under 6 hours), over 100 positive reviews, and an impeccable rating, why should you choose me?

Well I may be new to Fiverr, but I’m in no way new to editing. I’ve completed a B.A and a M.A in English at East Carolina University (where I took grammar classes, copyediting classes, and editing classes), worked as an assistant editor for the North Carolina Literary Review, worked as a copy editor for an academic book series, worked as a freelance editor for books and websites, and have worked as a writing consultant everyday (except weekends) for two years.

When I say fast, I REALLY mean fast. I recently finished the final edit (copy edit and editorial comments) for Terry Irving’s upcoming book (that’s 101, 065 words) in 5 days and he loved my work so much he replied “Great comments!” and sent me a free copy of one of his books. For 500 to 1000 words or more I can work anywhere to a few hours to a couple of days (depending on the level of work needed) and I always deliver top quality (I don’t stop editing until I’m completely satisfied that I’ve helped all that I can.)

What also sets me apart is I’m super friendly and a very fast communicator. As a writer myself, I know what it’s like to have a bad editor (someone who writes in ALL CAPS like they’re yelling at you) and I make it my goal to be honest, but helpful, and never crush my writer’s spirit.

Let me be your editor and you’ll be a better, happier, and less-stressed writer.

Important note: I do not rewrite content.

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/chbuyer/proofread-and-edit-your-document-fast?funnel=05a76d1d-a637-4558-8934-1e3e15da1855