I will proofread and edit your words,need orders help

https://www.fiverr.com/chraheel/proofread-and-edit-your-words

Your Gig description has some serious capitalization issues…among others.

None of your Gigs reposes any confidence in me to purchase the services you offer.

I notice you are continuously posting new topics relating to each of your Gigs. Setting aside the fact that the Forum Rules probably forbid this practice, that is not a good way to go about receiving orders.

With all respect due, having read your proofreading and editing Gig’s description, I would say you have no business offering that service. Good luck to you in any event.

First off: I don’t care if the truth offends you.

Second: you should offer things that you actually can do. Proofreading and editing isn’t one of them. You are not even able to write a correct post title.

Nobody in their right mind would let you anywhere near their material.

Thanks for letting me know my mistakes, I appreciate you all god bless you take care.

Sometimes I like to picture you sitting in a grim bar in New York with a bowl of peanuts, slowly picking your teeth with bones of your day’s victims, after yet another forum shift spent verbally flaying the ‘how do I mek sell’ horde.

If I had time, I’d turn you into a character in a book.

I don’t get why people even consider offering a proofreading service.

Master the language first you must! The skill you must seek young padawan.

sometime Students dont have the skills to make a good work redacting. even if they got a great idea, even in College. x.x)… (sad true)

PD: English is not my native language… xD