I will proofread and edit your work for free! Limited time only

Hello! I finally made it to level two seller status a few weeks ago, and to celebrate, I will proofread and edit any document absolutely free!! There are some restrictions, however, as I do not wish to take work away from other editors/proofreaders here on Fiverr. This is a one time deal. I will take one document per person, and this will be on a first come, first served basis. I will only accept documents that contain one hundred to five hundred words(100-500) or less. The document must be in MS (Microsoft) word format. I will not accept zipped files, multiple files, PDFs, power points, notebook, or any other format. I will do this for the first twenty people who respond and send me their documents. Once I reach twenty people, this offer will expire. Thanks again for all the support, and I genuinely appreciate all of my customers. My gigs will remain on vacation mode during this time, and they will be reactivated on the 24th of this month. I hope you all enjoy this upcoming Memorial Day, and be blessed.