Fiverr Forum

I will proofread and make perfect your gig description. Opening offer: 3 gig descriptions for $5!

Buy from a seller with 150 5* reviews!

If you’ve ever wondered why you aren’t getting any orders, it may be worth checking that the English in your gig description is clear and in good English. Presentation is so important; give a more professional impression to your buyers!

I can do this for you, quickly and for only $5! In fact today I am offering to look at three gigs for $5!, This is a bargain for the quality work you will receive!

I will check spelling, grammar and punctuation along with any readability issues. English is my mother tongue; I am able to proofread/edit both American and British English.

I will return your document with all changes tracked so that you can see and accept every change I have made, along with a final copy with changes accepted. As you can see my delivery time is 3 days but I will always do my best to deliver as soon as possible and can sometimes deliver in one day.

Order today, you won’t be disappointed!

https://www.fiverr.com/rosebarlow/proofread-and-make-perfect-your-gig-description?funnel=d2270149-457f-48af-a696-1fca3c39c66a

It’s a great offer! Take advantage!