I will provide business logo design

asslaingrony17

here is my gig…last 3 or 4 days it was on the 1st page and i got too many orders .but now i do not find it and do not get any order .i was seen 1st 15 page …i understood that i was lucky,my gig has been promoted by fiver…now i want to make some change in this gig…i want to change my keyword,delivery date etc…or i need to keep my gig without changing anything…i expect your suggestion ,what is best for me
provide business logo design

We are not going to tell you how to be successful with your gig. You will have to figure out what you want to achieve with your gig, who your target customers are, and how you will organize your gig to match. It is not our responsibility to help you get sales. You will have to figure out how to do that on your own – it is YOUR freelance business after all.

Read the forums for tips. Market and promote your gigs. The rest you can figure out with a little work and research. Good luck! 😉

We are not going to tell you how to be successful with your gig. You will have to figure out what you want to achieve with your gig, who your target customers are, and how you will organize your gig to match. It is not our responsibility to help you get sales. You will have to figure out how to do that on your own – it is YOUR freelance business after all.

Read the forums for tips. Market and promote your gigs. The rest you can figure out with a little work and research. Good luck! 😉…thanks for your suggestion…@jonbass

Archived