Fiverr Community Forum

I will provide in-depth feedback for your short stories

If you’ve written a short story for an assignment, competition, portfolio, or publication, receiving thorough and constructive feedback from fellow writers is essential to your story’s success. If you don’t have writer friends (or you don’t trust them to give you objective feedback), that can be difficult to do. Thankfully, that’s where I come in!

I have a degree in English (creative writing concentration) and have internship experience as a writing competition judge. Between these, I have critiqued and given feedback to over 200 fictional short stories.

By purchasing my gig, I will read your story and provide feedback via in-line comments, a lengthy critique, and (for orders of $10+) short responses to your specific questions.

My gig has a 5-star rating out of two reviews. Here are the reviews:

• “I’m so grateful to have found Elizabeth! She provided outstanding service, valuable-critical feedback, and I appreciate the honesty! Very fast turnaround. Elizabeth is knowledgeable in what makes a story - the elements and suggested various ways to improve. Additionally, I had a specific intent with the gig and she went beyond expectations with her feedback! Thank you Elizabeth!”
  • “Wow, this was a very insightful and thorough review of my story, with report and in-line commentary. Would definitely recommend this seller.”

Pricing: $5 for short stories up to 5000 words // $10 for up to 10,000 words // $15 for up to 15,000 words // contact seller directly for orders over 15,000 words

View gig and learn more here!