I will quickly convert 8 handwritten,scanned notes to word files for $5

Have you ever handwritten your notes and would have preferred it typed instead? Maybe you could not type it at the time and you no longer have the time to complete this task.

Do not worry I will type up to 8 pages for 1 gig. I will copy the handwritten or scanned notes exactly. The documentation does not matter, it can be research paper, school notes, etc.

Reasons to choose me over other sellers:

• I am a fairly quick typist, dedicated to my work.

• Fast service! The task should not take more than 2 days after receiving the request.

• Can convert the file to (PDF, Word Document, or Rich Text). Any font/font size

• Friendly service, my goal is to keep the buyer satisfied. No risks!

• Extra quick service will be available.

I understand that I am a new seller but if you give me the chance I will do all in my power to help you out. Thank you

Note(s):

Thanks for taking interest in my gig but before you purchase the gig, please message me. Ask any question you would like. We can clear up any confusion and I can explain my gig further in detail. Also by messaging me you can avoid any “miscommunication”. This will help both of us in the long run so message away. :smiley:

Thanks,

Agustin

Order here: https://www.fiverr.com/iagustin/quickly-convert-seven-handwritten-notes-to-word-files-for-1gig?funnel=2a42e029-7585-4177-a827-3b6d501760ec