Fiverr Forum

I will record a mature male voice over for any project to use as you wish!

Hey guys and gals! For 30 to 60 seconds, you will get a high quality and professional mature male voice over. You’ll get it between 1-6 hours (Unless there are 20+ orders) but no order will go over 24 hours. Everyone will get their voice over in 24 hours or less, regardless of orders. Now this gig is unique because I, (Erick) am the web guy, I’m a web manager but I’m also a project manager and a contracting agent for my buddy River Kanoff (In the video on our gig)

This gig is a cooperative gig, I own this account and have been a member for awhile and my best friend River Kanoff provides his voice in the quiet of his own home. He’s been a voice actor for over 7 years and is widely known in the machinima / video game / animation industry. (I’m also a machinima producer with my production CpmStudios) We’re both working together to provide businesses and personal projects and more with a quick, high quality and professional voice.

If you’d like to PM me any questions, please do, I’m always available and I am here to help you. Gig link is below and I hope you will give us a chance to satisfy your projects!

http://fiverr.com/fsupanda/record-a-mature-male-voice-over-for-any-project-to-use-as-you-wish