I will record your voice over!

Hello!
I am new to fiverr and wanted to get a little more exposure for my gig, so I figured I would drop a line in the fiverr forum!

I will record 200 words or less for $5.

I have 10 years of experience in the manufacturing and production industry. I provided a handful voice overs for technical and safety training videos for a previous employer. Unfortunately at the time I didn’t think to get a copy or save the videos for a portfolio, because my career was headed into M&P management. While that career path was great, it just isn’t what I want to do for the rest of my life. So today, I work full time as an electronics engineer, working on components for military aircraft, and I work as full time as I can on my voice over career. I would, one day, like to transition into a full time career as a voice actor, so here I am busting my hump!

If I had a niche in the voice over category, it would be technical and safety narration, due to my long term career in the field. I can, however, do some voices/accents, most of which I would refer to as “bad impressions” of famous people. NY/Philly mobster, Chicago PD, southern american, and Russian are a few of the accents/ voices I can produce.

Feel free to check out my gig, or ask any questions, I will be more than happy to help!

www.fiverr.com/jcrounsevo

Thanks!

Jon

nice. just keep up with it

Great service you are offering

Superb work and keep it up.