Is your WordPress Website Really Hacked?
Before you start the analysis and WordPress clean-up process, confirm that your WordPress website has actually been hacked.
Follow these tips to check if your website is hacked or if you suspect it is hacked. The sooner you identify a hack attack, the easier it is recovering and the less damage is done. Your website is the face of your company on the web, protect it.
Signs you have been hacked:
- Sudden Drop in Website Traffic
- Popups or Pop-Under Ads on Your Website
- Suspicious Scheduled Tasks
- The content in your page header and footer suddenly advertises drugs, pornography, etc.
- Failure to Send or Receive WordPress Emails
- Unusual Activity in Server Logs
- Your Website is Often Slow or Unresponsive
- Unknown Files and Scripts on Your Server
- Your host contacts you with suspicions of WordPress malware.
- Suspicious User Accounts in WordPress
- You are Unable to Login to WordPress
- Your Site’s Homepage is Defaced
- Bad Links Added to Your Website
- Your site re-directed to a malicious website
I will provide you the following service:
- Remove malware
- Remove Malicious Redirects
- Remove Backdoors
- Remove Spam Pages
- WordPress Security hardening
- Check Core File Integrity
- Removing Phishing Pages
- Remove WordPress Defacement Page
- Blacklist de-listing
- Complete security analysis
Please feel free to contact me if you have any projects related to my skills.
This Gig is per one domain, So please, if you have more than 1 domain affected order more Gigs or contact me.
Please Note: If you have any bigger issue more than my package service, then you can make a custom order.
Simply inbox me before making an order.
Pls Contact me here- https://www.fiverr.com/share/EmKbKe