Fiverr Community Forum

I will reduce plagiarism in scientific theses and researches

I work as teaching assistant in university and recently I have published an international research in my field.
Avoid high rates of plagiarism in scientific research papers and scientific theses to help authors to publish their research.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/gN856E

I’d be careful of the word “theses” or “thesis” and “dissertations” in case Fiverr thinks you’re helping someone with their academic work, which wouldn’t be allowed.

I mean only proofread the thesis’s grammar, Scientific writing , references and publishing.
That’s okay ??

As long as it follows the rules including this one from the community standards 2020:

For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

And this from the TOS:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

…Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

Fiverr does allow the research & summaries writing subcategory though. You could check with CS but you might risk a warning if they think you have something against the rules when they check.

Like I said, I wouldn’t mention “thesis” at all just to be safe. But ideally Fiverr would clarify exactly what’s allowed re: research.