I will research and write a 500 word SEO article for $5

Hello,
Have you been looking for a Highly experienced, ARTICLE WRITER with SEO skills for your blog or website?

I KNOW I’M A NEW SELLER , BUT THOSE IN LEVEL 1 & 2 STARTED LIKE THIS. PLEASE CONSIDER ME AND I WILL DELIVER TOP NOTCH ARTICLES.

I will write and provide high-quality SEO BLOG posts, WEB CONTENT or ARTICLE WRITING for any niche.

My writing skills covers and not limited to:
Real Estate
Transportation
Fashion and Beauty
Travel and Tourism
Business
Sports
Fitness & Health
Internet and Technology
Cars
Wedding
Relationship
Parenting and kids
Lifestyle
Food & Drinks

Kindly contact me for topics that are not listed.

What you get:
Great English command and structure
100% Plagiarism free
100% Original Articles.
SEO Optimization

When you place an order with me, you will get top quality SEO Articles of 500 words in length.
Order Now.

What is your process for SEO optimization?

Hi David,
Thanks for your question.
I know that SEO is a long term strategy that involves comprehensive steps including SEO Audit, On-Page SEO Optimization, Off-Page Optimization and even Traffic and Ranking.
This is the process that I personally follow.
If the buyer has provided me with a list of his target SEO keywords and titles, mine is to go ahead and write original and useful content by not just adding keywords to the content. Rather, providing valuable information and that’s it.

In case the buyer has not provided any title or SEO keywords, I request him to provide me with a link to his website and he can also let me know more about his services and products and I will go ahead and perform keyword research. This helps me identify the most important keywords for his site. This doesn’t end here. I normally perform competition analysis to determine his competition. Again, with the use of some SEO free to use tools.
The selected SEO keywords are then incorporated in articles to come up with great articles and website readers can’t even realize that there are keywords included because I do it naturally. As I said earlier, I know that SEO includes various and wide practices but my aim is to provide useful content.
This is it David.
Thanks for asking.

thanks for sharing! I’m curious if you’d like to share a bit more about this part, or even possibly sharing your main resources for learning about SEO and keyword research.

It sounds like you’ve done your research! I’ll be doing the same, soon, is why I ask

Information is power. I would charge $100 for such important info. Seems you will be my competitor soon. :grinning:

That’s understandable. :smile: There’s a limit to free help. You provided quite a bit in your first response. Thanks for the free tips that you shared.

Do a Google search, if you haven’t already, for free keyword tools. Google used to have one called Google Keyword Tool but there were some changes to it or it was discontinued, or something. SemRush is one that had a free version. Don’t know if they still do. Good luck to you!

If I were you, I’d up your prices to $15. You already blow most $5 writers out of the water. Don’t start at the hard bottom. Start at the more comfortable middle ground.

Sounds like soon we might be rasing a Yoast to Fiverr’s newest SEO wizz. :wink:

I have no interest in competing for the SEO market… I’m simply curious for my own purposes. It’s ok, research is my specialty, as soon as someone pays me to write an article about SEO, I’ll find out everything I need to know. hahaha

Thanks for sharing though!