I will restore, repair, fix damaged photo,

malik_muntazir

I will restore, repair, fix damaged photo, professionally
ORDER NOW

l three packages are provided with a free estimate. ( **doesn’t include colorization.)

Not all jobs are the same, so please contact me for a customized quote before you order.

Please read these guidelines and FAQ’s for avoiding any mismatched expectations:

• The photograph that is on photo paper has to be converted to a digital copy by a scanning machine - Please scan your photograph at a resolution of at least 600 dpi (dots per inch). A high resolution is mandatory if you intend to print the restored result.
  • The restoration process isn’t about pumping up a poor resolution scan, it is about fixing the damages to the photograph that have occurred over time (scratches, tears, dirt, spots, etc.).
  • If you are interested in having the resolution of an image increased I have a Gig dedicated to that. (check out my seller profile)
  • Images extremely damaged will start at $25.00 , if I estimate that restoration is possible.

Feel free to contact me for any question you may have. I look forward to working with you.

ORDER NOW

Archived