Fiverr Forum

I will send 3000 Real Targeted Visitors to your website for $5

This traffic is real visitors and I can send them to any site like… blogs, stores, affiliate links, websites, etc. The only no no is adult or gambling. Without real traffic your site an never be successful. Don’t mess around with old fashion ways to get traffic, use me, someone that has been doing this for over 12 years now.

http://fiverr.com/proheaders/send-3000-real-targeted-visitors-to-your-website?utm_medium=s_ms&utm_source=el_at&utm_term=na

Good luck to you :slight_smile:

Hi, how’s the bounce rate for these visitors for a gadgets and technology website?

@mabisworks The bounce rate is different for each campaign of course, but it usually averages at about 2.1 pages views and about 82% bounce. Not the best in the world but better than some traffic providers out there. Of course that’s average, it could be much better or worse depending on your site content.

Reply to @proheaders: I see, thanks for your reply. I have a gadgets and technology blog which I am thinking of promoting in the near future. For the meantime I’ll collect your gig. :slight_smile:

@mabisworks Ok thanks :slight_smile: I look forward to working with you in the near future.

Hi, how’s the bounce rate for these visitors for a gadgets and technology website?

@mabisworks The bounce rate is different for each campaign of course, but it usually averages at about 2.1 pages views and about 82% bounce. Not the best in the world but better than some traffic providers out there. Of course that’s average, it could be much better or worse depending on your site content.

Reply to @proheaders: I see, thanks for your reply. I have a gadgets and technology blog which I am thinking of promoting in the near future. For the meantime I’ll collect your gig. :slight_smile:

@mabisworks Ok thanks :slight_smile: I look forward to working with you in the near future.