I will send 7000 real VISITORS, Google Adsense Risk Free, to your website/blog for 5$

I am offering up to 7000 UNIQUE Web hits/views on your website or Blog. These views are 100% real human beings, and are NOT random bots. Visitors are worldwide but very few are from China. However, if you notice that more than 100 visitors are coming from China, please send me a message with your proof (Google Analytics screenshot), and I will send additional traffic to cover that number of visitors. I have been providing similar services for over 5 years and have experience with traffic. Your first order will receive an additional 500 views. Remember, you need to have Google Analytics installed on your website in order to see your visitors growing. And you know what’s best? My service is Google Adsense Risk Free. You don’t have to worry if you have Adsense on your website.

Want more? No problem, I can handle it. Even more? Send me a mesage with the amount of visitors wanted and I will reply with a price and offcourse a bonus (the bonus is somewhere around 15% of the total amount of visitors requested). Not satisfied? Send me a print screen with your Google Analytics showing your traffic and your reason for not being satisfied and we will return your funds right away. A positive feedback will also bring you other 500 visits. So, for 5$ you will get 8000 visits to your blog, site, youtube video, anything, (no xxx sites). Order your gig now here: http://fiverr.com/cipiceuca25/send-3000-real-visitors-to-your-websiteblog . This is gig is intended as promotion untill 15 March 2013.

Hello can you do anything to get your visitors to download a free app i need about 70k downloads