Fiverr Forum

I Will Setup Facebook Pixel On Your Website Shopify Store

Every single visit of your website which is not tracked with the Facebook Pixel is very likely a lost customer or lead.
To prevent this, I will install the Facebook Pixel on your website.
Note: If you have specific requests or problems with the pixel contact me BEFORE you place the order in a way to find the best custom solution for your needs.The Facebook pixel allows you to place a single pixel across your entire website to report conversions, build audiences and get rich insights about how people use it.
Set up the FB Pixel by placing pixel code on the header of your web-site. When someone visits your web-site and takes an action (like completing a purchase), the FB pixel is triggered and reports this action.

Three Major Advantages Of the Pixel installation
1 Creating Lookalike Audiences: You will be able to target people who are similar to your best customers/visitors;
2 Accessing Audience Insights: You will be able to access essential insights about the people who visited your website;
3 Retargeting your Visitors: You will be able to retarget directly on Facebook the people that have just visited your website.