Fiverr Community Forum

I will show you how over TWO million dollars pocket in a single day for $5

What is my profit if I sold fake Product/Gig to you and you don’t buy from me again, not to talk of bad review.

I think that is "TOTAL CRAZY IDEA"

REMEMBER that, Fiver is "FULLY PROTECTED PLATFORM"

So, YOU DON’T REALIZE ANY PROBLEM FOR TAKING ANY RISK AT “EXCLUSIVE FIVERR”

-GREAT MONEYMAKING SECRET HAPPENING LIFE.

-MONEYBACK GUARANTEE.

JUST BELIEVE>>>

ONLY AT FIVERR.

Your all gigs look like scam making machine. If you know all those things then why bother charging $5 if you’re a millionaire? Your profile picture is a stock photo. Also you write like you don’t know english grammar at all and it hurts to read it. Really. You don’t make me trust you even a little, so I think that only desperate people may buy your gigs.

When, I don’t need to argue with you in this platform. I believe, no single FIVERR ACTIVE MEMBER or any FIVERR PRO will sound the way you attack me! If truly I am selling SCAMMING GIG/PRODUCT, soon, my success in this EXCLUSIVE FIVERR Platform will tell.

Thanks for your attack,
you shall be REWARDED.

When, I don’t need to argue with you in this platform. I believe, no single FIVERR ACTIVE MEMBER or any FIVERR PRO will sound the way you attack me! At least, there is “MONEY BACK GUARANTEE” covered this GIG, not to talk of direct payment to the FIVERR COMPANY. Do I need GRAMMAR before I can succeed in this PLATFORM? Sounds VERY KIDDY to me! If truly I am selling SCAMMING GIG/PRODUCT, soon, my success in this EXCLUSIVE FIVERR Platform will tell.

Thanks for your attack,
you shall be REWARDED.

There’s no need to start a fire, especially that a PROFESSIONAL and CIVILIZED person won’t take my words as an attack, but a pure curiosity. If you read what I wrote, then you’ll get the point. Also no need to ATTACK (yea I used it on purpose) my inbox. Have a nice day:)

Reply to @lennadesigns:
Read below:
(1) Fiverr is a FULLY PROTECTED PLATFORM and if you buy anything in FIVERR, not satisfied, you can request your money back immediately.
(2) All my GIGS have protected fully with moneyback guarantee.
(3) You will not make payment to me directly. All payments made directly into FIVERR ACCOUNT. So, you are fully protected.
(4) Thousands’ people succeed in FIVERR without even a single video, these achieved through their trustworthy.
(5) If you buy from me today, not receive GIG as described, you will not buy from me again in the FUTURE.
What is my profit?
(6) The dangers in this platform, you may put bad review which will be totally affected my BUSINESS REPUTATION.
(7) My success in the future(when I become TOP RATED SELLER) is very IMPORTANT to me than the few dollars I will make now in this beginning.

That is why I said no single FIVERR PRO will sound the way you examine my GIG in this FIVERR FORUM.

Highly sorry for that!

I hope almost EVERYBODY who read your post will also read through my REPLY.

NO FIGHTING… I WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK AT EXCLUSIVE FIVERR.