Fiverr Forum

I will show you how to make FREE UNLIMITED North American phone calls - 100% satisfaction guaranteed

Sick of being ripped off by your cellular network?

I will show you how to make free unlimited phone calls to the US and Canada for just $5.

These aren’t Skype calls or Viber calls - they’re real phone calls. You will be able to call anyone’s regular phone number and you’ll also be given your own US number so they can call you back.

I know what you’re thinking, but this isn’t a scam, and this gig comes with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!

The setup isn’t complicated - you should be able to complete the process in 5-10 minutes if you follow my guide. It’s simple and easy! On the other hand, if you try to go it alone, you’ll just find lots of limited trials, scams and products that just don’t work!

$5 is a tiny price to pay for unlimited calls, and you don’t even need to reside in North America to use this service.

YOU’LL NEED AN ANDROID DEVICE WITH INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS TO WORK.

I’m not affiliated with the services I will tell you about in my guide in any way. I’m not responsible for any of their actions, policies, etc. I also can’t make any guarantees involving their services. I’ll refund you if you’re unable to place your first phone call after correctly following my guide