Fiverr Forum

I will show You Mobile Site Creation For Fast And Easy Profits for $5

Now I know you have seen mobile site systems before, but what makes mine different, and better in my opinion, is the ease at which I am able to acquire clients. NO SYSTEM WILL MAKE YOU MONEY IF YOU CANNOT SELL IT. I tried other methods I had bought trying to sell this service to offline businesses but I simply was unable to make any sales. Maybe I am just not the salesman type, but regardless, I knew in my bones that offering mobile sites to small businesses was a smoking hot opportunity so I refused to give up. I will be upfront with you, the basic procedure is to use an already existing online resource to create these mobile sites. It is so easy my 74 year old mother could do it. But do NOT think for a second that the mobile site creation process is the system you just paid $24 for! What you paid for, and what I am going to show you, step by step, is HOW you can easily find paying clients using email, what exactly to say to them, and how to close the deal without any cold calling or expensive direct mail. In other words this system will show you how to start making between $217 and $434 (one or two sales) a DAY starting right now. Now granted, if you want to make 2 sales a day

http://www.fiverr.com/okebenson/show-you-mobile-site-creation-for-fast-and-easy-profits