I will sketch a cartoon character for you in Adobe Photoshop for $5

Greetings! I am but another Artistic Mercenary for your visual desires.

I offer the service of drawing a single character, portrait or full figure, either as a gift for a loved one or for yourself! It can be from any fictional novelty, ( Comics, TV, ect. ) a portrait of you or someone else as a cartoon and original characters of your own creation. I can typically complete drawings within one to two days of receiving an order, given personal circumstances that might pull me away from the tablet. Upon services rendered, a PNG of the completed sketch is delivered to you, although the Photoshop file can be sent upon request. For the sake of expediency, please provide a detailed description and your own references of source material when making your order, so that I’ll have a clear idea of what you want me to draw.

• All drawings made are digital, using a Wacom Cintiq 13HD with Adobe Photoshop CC 2015

• I normally sign my drawings with my signature, but you can instruct me to write any special message you desire on the drawing.

• The artist reserves the right to reject any orders that he may feel uncomfortable with drawing or with the intent to harm any parties involved.