Fiverr Forum

I will submit your website to 4200 backlinks, 1200 directories, 110 Search engines and Ping it

Submits your website/blog to 4200+ different sites. All these 4200+web sites are mainly “who is”, “about us”, “digg” , “reddit” etc. type of services.

Creates pages about your website/blog on everyone of these websites, resulting in about 4200+ different pages in some cases with backlinks pointing back to your website. Yes some of those back links are no-follow and some of them are do-follow, but bottom line is that these are well established wbsites regularly crawled by Google and other SE, so your pages and backlinks/URLs on those sites will be found and your website/blog will get backlinks/mentions and will be visited and indexed more frequently by Google and many other search engine like Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, etc., which is the main purpose of this serive, backliks are just nice bonus.

Plus I WILL SUBMIT WEB SITE TO 1200 directories including High PR website like bing, entireweb,webcrawler

Plus I WILL SUBMIT YOUR SITE TO 110 HIGH PR SEARCH ENGINES likE Technorati, whatuseek etc…

Plus I WILL PING YOUR WEBSiTE to 82 HIGH PR (PR6-PR10) website ie My Yahoo, Newsgator, Weblogs, Feedburner, Google blog search etc…

Never ever get all of these services together for $5

http://www.fiverr.com/sajilpl/submit-your-website-to-3200-backlinks-1200-directories-110-search-engines