Fiverr Forum

I will submit your website to over 500 SEARCH engines in 24 hrs for $5

*** MAKE YOUR WEBSITE ***

*** SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY ***

Stop buying fake traffic!

Submiiting your website regular to SEARCH ENGINES will make it web FRIENDLY and increase its publicity and exposure. For a limited time . I will MANUALLY submit and promote One of your websites to over 500 search engines and sites which includes Yahoo, Google, little search engines, top Directories site & many others.

Note: Please keep in mind that this is Website Submission. I cannot assure how much traffic or visitors you will get or when you will get it. I do not guarantee any personal results, any rankings nor people will buy your product or click on your site. This is beyond my control. No genuine seller will make such claims.

Website submission is a process of making your site internet friendly. It will not hurt your site rankings. It is important you note it before purchasing this gig If you are purchasing this gig you are doing so with this understanding in mind.

Still Confused on how web submission works? Please inbox me before making your order to help me educate you how web submission works.

https://www.fiverr.com/seopro_writer/submit-your-website-to-over-500-search-engines-in-24-hrs?funnel=1b6bb12c-372d-4283-b416-a165d7b75ef0