Fiverr Forum

I Will Take 3 High Quality Photos In 3 Days

Hello, My Name is Caitlin. In my spare time, I enjoy photography and taking high quality photos of things I love. For example, historical buildings, wildlife, underwater creatures, scenery and artwork.

I am offering to take 3 High Quality Photos, that can be used freely on your website, blog, social media accounts or on flyers and printed, delivered in 3 days.

Please note, I cannot provide in a day, as I may have to accommodate travel. Depending on the photographs you wish for me to take, I may have to extend this time period to get to the location, take photos etc.
I take photos using a Canon Camera or my Iphone 6s using 1080p at 60fps or 4k at 30fps.

I will be able to retake photos if you are not happy with them.

Please click this link if interested:
https://www.fiverr.com/caitxoxo/take-3-high-quality-photos?funnel=a9062164-9f80-4ac7-a368-40d9d9f1df25

What is included in your 3 photos?
Either 3 of the same thing or three different ones?
Do you do photos with green background? or white?
Why you have a dog nose in your profile?
Why your English is basic and you live in the UK?
Sorry for so many questions

Hello,
What is included in your 3 photos?
The 3 Photos will be of 3 same, or different objects/locations. They will be high quality photos taken on a Canon Camera, or Iphone 6s, as explained in description. If you would like, I can edit these photos into either Facebook Images/Banners/Covers/Profile Pictures and Posts or Instagram/Pinterest Posts.
Either 3 of the same thing or three different ones?
They can be whatever you prefer.
Do you do photos with green background? or white?
Unfortunately, I don’t have a green or white backdrop.
Why you have a dog nose in your profile?
It’s a photo from Snapchat.
Why your English is basic and you live in the UK?
Tried to see if I can change this option, only allows me to put basic.

Hope you don’t mind me saying but I think the dog nose does not portray a professional image. Good luck! :slight_smile: