I will take your photos and add Santa to turn a typical Christmas morning into something spectacular

NEW GIG: Just added last night. Just in time for the holidays!

Want Santa by the Christmas tree? Coming down the chimney? Eating milk and cookies? Sleeping on the sofa? For just one fiverr ($5) anyone can bring back the wonder of Christmas and be a hero to children by catching Santa “in the act.” This One Creative Geek can help you turn a typical Christmas morning into something spectacular! Simply send me an image of your Christmas area and I will add Santa and return the image to you. I currently have 20 different poses with more being added! More detail after purchase!

http://fiverr.com/onecreativegeek/take-your-photos-and-add-santa-to-turn-a-typical-christmas-morning-into-something-spectacular

@oldbittygrandma - Thanks…you are an amazing person! Anyone who decided to purchase one of these gigs is an amazing person!

:::lets see if that works:::

Such a great idea!

fabulous gig.

That’s creative! Good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! I have not seen anything like it around here (image related that is). I hope to see someone in need soon so that I can get more working examples posted! Anyone who wants to collect this is an amazing person! :slight_smile:

How many days till Christmas?!? Time to order now!

This is awesome! You are one creative geek LOL = You picked the perfect Fiverr name :wink:

I may have you add Santa to one of my band’s gig photos.

@hotwebideas - Thanks! This is actually my business name as well, not just my fiverr name. :wink: I would love you see you get santa added to your band’s gig photos. Would be fun and funny!

Bump for Christmas being less then two weeks away! Time to come and get Santa added to your photos…just for the fun of doing it! Would be an amazing thing to have sitting next to your milk and cookies when the kids wake up Christmas morning to show he was there!

…may be time to consider just taking this one down. Lots of view but no one has purchased. :frowning:

@oldbittygrandma - Thanks…you are an amazing person! Anyone who decided to purchase one of these gigs is an amazing person!

:::lets see if that works:::

Such a great idea!

fabulous gig.

That’s creative! Good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! I have not seen anything like it around here (image related that is). I hope to see someone in need soon so that I can get more working examples posted! Anyone who wants to collect this is an amazing person! :slight_smile:

How many days till Christmas?!? Time to order now!

This is awesome! You are one creative geek LOL = You picked the perfect Fiverr name :wink:

I may have you add Santa to one of my band’s gig photos.