Fiverr Forum

I will talk to you about or help you overcome DEPRESSION!

I will talk to you or answer any questions you may have about depression. Whether you are struggling with it yourself and need someone to talk to or have a friend or family member struggling with it, I’m more than happy to help you out.

Depression is an actual disorder of the brain; it’s not something people simply bring upon themselves. I am fighting this awful disease myself, and I know that it’s always nice to have someone to talk to that understands. Holding things in can be the worst thing to do. If you feel worthless, hopeless, alone, or misunderstood, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

I do not put any kind of limit on my interactions with customers. This is because I want to be able to talk to you until you feel better about the situation discussed. If you put forth the effort to reach out, you deserve all the time and help you can get.

Please check out my gig:

http://fiverr.com/linbh94/talk-to-you-about-depression

Other gigs I offer include providing advice with friendships and relationships, answering questions and providing advice about college, posting your business advertisement on twitter, and reviewing your speech and giving you public speaking tips.