Fiverr Forum

I will teach you how to make 8000 dollars in 1month from CLICKBANK

You want to make money with CLICKBANK? Okay… This is the easiest method i have ever used to make money with clickbank… I implement it and i made over 8000dollars in just 1month. All you need to get started is very simple. The result will surprise you. This method is very simple and beginner friendly.

Buy this GIG and leave a positive feedback and you will be entitled to one of my other gigs for free.https://www.fiverr.com/allnationgig/teach-you-how-to-make-8000-dollars-in-1month-from-clickbank

If you are making $8000/mo on Clickbank, why are you panhandling for gigs on Fiverr?

You’re not a very clever spammer.

No need to reply in my inbox. That’s spam. Like this post.

Someone making $8000 a month would not be on this forum spamming.

Thanks for your comment. But equally know that everyone is looking for a way to make extra income. Humans are insatiable. Being on this platform is a way for me make extra income. Besides, thousands of people out there are making more than me on clickbank.
Though, I love your comment

You can make gigs for this but please don’t post spam on the forum. It is not allowed.

Offering bribes for positive feedback is also not allowed.

Thanks for your comment. But equally know that everyone is looking for a way to make extra income. Humans are insatiable. Being on this platform is a way for me to make extra income. Besides, thousands of people out there are making more than me on clickbank. Note, only those who like my gig will order it. I will not break the rules of the company.
Though, I love your comment

Thanks. I have not come to spam but to render services that will elevate people

Please understand that @misscrystal just told you not to spam the forum. You placed your post on the tips for buyers section, advertisement of gigs are only supposed to be placed in the My Fiverr gigs section. I have moved this post accordingly.

Thanks for your concern. It was a mistake. All the same, am not here to play games like others do. All rules must be dully followed.