Fiverr Forum

I will teach you how to solve science or math questions

Link to the gig!

If the title applies to you, my gig is for you! I’m currently a college student in the United States studying aerospace engineering. I use these skills almost every day for my course and club work, along with any engineering problems I experience every once in a while.

My service is primarily aimed at high schoolers, but younger students and beginner STEM college students can benefit as well. I don’t believe just receiving answers helps students; therefore, I send worked solutions for the questions I receive through an order. I strongly believe worked solutions help students understand concepts, and they provide great review material. Feel free to give my service a shot or let me know what you think!

My current subject list:

Math:

• K-8 basic math
  • Geometry
  • Pre-algebra
  • Algebra 1 & 2
  • Trigonometry
  • GCSE and IGCSE Math
  • AP Calculus AB and BC
  • IB Math Studies, SL, and HL
  • University Calculus 1, 2, and 3
  • University Linear Algebra

Physics:

• Basic physics
  • GCSE and IGCSE Physics
  • AP Physics 1
  • AP Physics 2
  • AP Physics C: Mechanics
  • AP Physics C: E & M
  • IB Physics SL and HL
  • University Physics: Mechanics
  • University Physics: E & M

Chemistry:

• Basic chemistry
  • IGCSE and GCSE Chemistry
  • AP Chemistry
  • IB Chemistry SL and HL

Computer Science:

• Basic computer science concepts and iterative programming
  • Intermediate Java
  • Beginner Android

Thanks for reading! Please note that this service is for helping students with content acquisition and concept building, not for academic plagiarism.

Academic-related work (homework, exams, school research papers…) are not allowed on Fiverr and gigs like that will be removed or even worse, it can get you banned.

Just an friendly reminder…

Thank you for your info